This April, SMU COX will offer a new one week certificate program - Rising Latino Leaders, aimed at expanding the pool of Latino middle managers and position them for mid-level success. Through the RLLP, participants will gain awareness of cultural barriers and opportunities for advancement. The RLLP is delivered over four and a half days and takes place on SMU’s campus in Dalllas, TX.
In celebration of the NHCC’s 30th anniversary, we are pleased to offer an exclusive 2 for 1 special to the SMU Cox Rising Latino Leaders program, April 4-8, 2016. This means that NHCC members in good standing can send two participants to this year’s spring Rising Leaders program for $4995, the regular fee for one person. For more information please email email@example.com or call 214-768-7676.
- Aid the transition from individual contributors and supervisors to high potential leaders
- Develop critical business and leadership skills
- Raise awareness of how certain aspects of Latino culture affect performance and achievement
- Provide tools to address cultural issues without losing authenticity
- Prepare participants for sustained success at higher levels
Who should attend
- High-achieving individual contributors
- Recently promoted supervisors and first-line managers with demonstrated leadership potential