Value Proposition from Corporate Membership
- Face to face meetings to share best practices, hear leading edge presentations and dialogue current challenges with knowledgeable functional experts
- Member only access to materials researched and developed by NHCC and its corporate partners
- Ongoing relationships and ready contact access to multi-cultural specialists in Diversity & Inclusion, Human Resources, Marketing, Community Relations, and Supplier Diversity
- Registration discounts beyond NHCC sponsored events to other conferences and activities linked to this specialty area
- Brand recognition and affiliation with Fortune 1000 corporations connected with the Hispanic Community
Annual Membership Benefits: $7,500
- Six (6) annual complimentary registrations to attend Annual Summit, Regional Summits, and other special events
- Sharing and developing Hispanic market focused best practices
- Access to a network of FORTUNE 1000 and S&P 500 member companies and their representatives
- Business to business opportunities through NHCC member network
- Logo placement on NHCC website and other branding opportunities
- Link from NHCC website to your company's website
- Links and Job postings for your company via NHCC website
- Ability to enroll into our Corporate Executive Leadership Program (CEDP), in partnership with Southern Methodist University (SMU) in Dallas Texas at the member rate.
- Expanded learning opportunities through NHCC partners for Strategic Research.
- Professional development and training at special NHCC member rate
- Access to NHCC Corporate Membership Directory
Please contact Octavio Hinojosa Mier via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for discuss further.